Monday, January 21, 2013

Lipsture!

Lips+Mixture=Lipsture!

So, a Lipsture is basically 2 or more lip products mixed together to create one single lip look/color! Enjoy!!

1.) Use your favorite Chapstick.. This will help moisturizer and prime lips! I used Aquafina lip balm!
2.) Use a casual pink lipstick. I used e.l.fs essential lipstick in Classy.
3.) Apply both normally.
4.) Use any red lip gloss. I used NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam
5.) Dot on bottom lip only. We don't want to make the look all red.
6.) Rub/Blend/Mix in those colors!! And there you have it!!!
But... If you would like to purchase a color just like this Lipsture, Covergirl lipperfection jumbo gloss balm in 230 is a perfect match!!

I hope you enjoyed this Lipsture! Leave a comment and tell me what color you would like to see next! :D













1 comment: