Saturday, May 4, 2013

ELF Review

E.L.F Review

NEW Elf 80 Colors Day to Night Palette


 General Information:

  • $25.00 (Sometimes they have sales, and it lowers to $15)
  • Wide range of colors
    • matte-shimmery
    • light-dark
    • bright
 Here are some swatches of the bright pink, a medium brown, a white (hard to see), and a deep purple.
I really like to pigmentation of this palette, all of the colors that I have tested out are all really pretty. 


 
 
I am thinking this could be the "night" look color tray, there are some deep colors. Although, this tray is removable and has bright blues, a BRIGHT pink, a John Deer green, and so much more.                               

 

 This tray cannot be removed and these could possibly be the "day" look colors. I have really been using both trays for day and night looks.  This tray has some really pretty light greens, and many neutral shades. 

 


 I thought I should show you the size, just in case you travel or are limited with space or whatever.  This is about twice the size of the Too Face Natural Eye
Palette.  I think this is a really "compact" palette to be holding 80 eye shadows.

To sum up this palette, I would say the pigmentation is really nice, nice packaging, huge mirror, good size, amazing price, and beautiful colors!

I really hope that you enjoyed!!! Check out E.L.F cosmetics, www.eyeslipsface.com Also, please subscribe http://rainealldayllc.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! -Emily Lorraine :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment