Friday, October 11, 2013

Avon Gel Nail Polish Review

The Avon gel finish nail Polish is a recent buy and love for me!  They have a large range of colors, for a price of $7.00 regular price. (Keep in mind Avon is always having some kind of sale or discount going on.)
      ^^ pictures form the Avon website

These are my nails after 6 days with one coat on.  The consistory was about like any other nail polish, not too thin, not toO thick. One thing to note is that it takes a while to dry, so make some time to be inactive for about 30-45mins after painting. (If you have extreme patients, which I usually do not :) This is a polish that does not require a setting light. The finish is very smooth and keeps a shiny finish as long as you have it on. Overall I am actually really really impressed by this polish, and am interested in trying out some more colors. 

Thank you very much for reading! If you've got any questions, leave me a comment! XOXO, emily

No comments:

Post a Comment